DetailsGenuine U.S. Mil. Large-size ALICE Pack SAVE BIG!
ALICE (All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment) is an ideal camping companion! This is the metal frame Pack the boys in Olive Drab have relied on for decades. This "Large" version of the pack has one large adjustable pouch inside the main pack and six ouside pouches with doulbe snap adjustable closures.
Current U.S. Mil.-issue, roomy and rugged:
- Water-resistant nylon fabric
- 1 5/8 inch wide waist belt fits up to 48 inch waist
- Adjustable shoulder straps with 4 1/2 x 11 inch shoulder pads
- Lower and upper back pads
- Gear pouch with drawstring within large main compartment
- 2-strap top flap with Cinch
- Three 5 x 10 outer gear pouches with strap-flap. Plus 3 more upper snap-flap pockets
- Light weight frame
- 6 1/2 lbs.
Take ALICE along on your next journey... you'll be glad you did!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Additional Information
NSN# 8465-01-019-9103 Condition Used, Very Good Manufacturer US Army Country of Origin USA
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great pack, great price
- I received this today and it came in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
- Just received my pack today and was amazed by the quality of it. The pack was in brand new condition, a few loose thread's but nothing major. Frame is also in super shape. A must for a small family b.o.b. or for a long weekend camping trip.
- great pack
- A wonderful pack, have 4 now, 3 thru loadup, 1 from my military time. a great system and these from loadup are simply wonderful and in great shape. Well worth the 30 Federal reserve Fiat Notes they ask for them.
- Best field pack the US ever issued
The ALICE system is awesome. More durable than my flimsy, loose current issue MOLLE systems. With the ALICE pack, the frame distributes weight to your legs, not your shoulders. The ALICE systems also has multiple pouches and can be easily modified to add pouches, and straps. Alice to molle adaptors (8465-01-465-2062) are used to attach Molle pouches, canteen, shovel and ka-bar. A must have for the field.