Soft 100% cotton, breathable, comfortable against bare skin. Genuine US Military issue for quality and field tested toughness. The natural properties of cotton and cellular waffle weave help regulate body temperature, cooling you down in summer and keeping warm in winter. It does not build up static electricity as synthetic blankets do, so prevents static shock generated by friction with body hair.
- Additional Information
NSN# 7210-00-139-5779 DLA 120-89-C-4009 Condition Near New Manufacturer US Army Country of Origin USA
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- soft but smells
- I bought four blankets for a winter comforter on each of our beds. They arrived quickly but smelled like band-aids. I washed them, which took out the hospital smell and they came out very soft. They are just the right comfort for our winters in the south, not too heavy and bulky. I will definitely recommend these to our friends.
- Warm and comfy
- I recently purchased this blanket to replace one of similar design. I am very pleased with the blanket. I use it under a down comforter. It is very soft, true to color, and well made. The hem is tight (no loose stitches) and the blanket is quite comfy.
- Warm and Soft
- I ordered one for our bed and loved it so much I bought another for the guest room. The blanket is a great weight, warm but not too heavy. It's soft as can be and has held up to washing beautifully. The price makes this a great buy also. It's a true white, not dingy.
- Great for Spring/Summer here in the Minnesota
- I wanted a blanket that was warm and cozy for my husband and I. It is just long enough and roomy for both of us but not at all warm. Not for those wintery cold snowy nights unless you are wearing layers already. I like the color but I think this blanket is for those fall and spring months or even summer.
- Excellent Cotton Banket
- I was pleased with the quality, price, and promptness of delivery of this blanket. I have used cotton blankets for years because I like the warmth and weight of the blankets. This blanket has excellent weight to the weave and smooth texure. Many cotton blankets are so loosely woven they stretch and snag. I have not found that to be the case with this blanket. I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a high quality durable blanket.