US Army Combat Vehicle Crewmens CVC Coverall SuitFire resistant coverall is made with Aramid fabric. This fabric makes this coverall a great lightweight and breathable option for most workers who may potentially be exposed to Hazard Risk Category 1 situations, including mechanic, oil and gas, chemical industries and most cases that require working with electricity or access to electrical equipment. High collar to better protect the surface around the neck and additional pockets to enhance the ergonomics of its use in the workplace. Safety "pull from harm" handle strap stitched into collar and around arms to pull wearer out of harms way quickly.
- Aramid nomex fire resistant material
- Zip front
- 2 deep zip chest pockets
- Single zip closure arm pocket and pen slots
- Zip arm cuffs with elastic
- Reinforced knees, elbows and seat
- 2 front zip slash pockets, 2 zip-closure lower leg pockets, 2 zippered leg cargo pockets
- Zip ankles with elastic
- One handed pull from harm strap behind neck for vehicle rescue
- Zip-closure drop seat.
- Aramids have a very high melting point (>500 °C)
- Common aramid brand names include Kevlar, Nomex, and Twaron.
- good resistance to organic solvents
- low flammability
- sensitive to acids and salts
- Additional Information
NSN# No Condition Used, Very Good Manufacturer US Army Country of Origin USA