Portable Aluminum Utility Chest converts to two tables and shelf box. Provides secure, water proof storage. Heavily reinforced Heavy-duty lifting handles. Made from Heavy gauge Aluminum. Resist up to 2500 lbs of prying force. As Box: Two carry handles. The original intended use was for Delta light weight mobile field triage.
- U.S. military issue
- A cool collectible to add to your garage or shop
- Aluminum with vintage light green paint job
- Each end has a folding table that clamps onto the cabinet body
- Tables are each 30 x 18 x 29.5 inches high., with a lower shelf that's useful and adds stability
- Has recessed carry handles…it's substantial but portable, at a little north of 60 lbs.
- Chest measures 19 x 18 x 30"h.
- Additional Information
NSN# 6545-00-118-6248 Manufacturer US Army Country of Origin USA
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Product and Deal
- Bought for a camping kitchen. Was brand "spanking" new. Excellent product; durable, easy to set up and take down. This is truly an exceptional value and product. I store mine in the shipping carton, but just cutting slots in the cardboard and grabbing the side handles on the case. I've seen this product at a much higher cost on another website. Somewhat difficult to find. Buy this product at Loadup as I don't think you'll find a better deal.
- * * * * * F I V E S T A R S * * * * *
- Perfect multi-utility storage unit to leave at your own secure bug out location. Great for camping & hunting base camp kitchens, health fair and sporting event stations or even tailgating. Awesome for a model rocketry club self-contained signup / safety check / repair / launch facilities system. I paid the extra $ for "Near New" condition and could not be happier (have to order more before they are all gone)! VERY HEAVY-DUTY AND STURDY (68 pounds empty). The inside cubbies with double-wall shelving on the one I got measure approx. 16" deep x 16.75" wide, with the top two being 8.5" high and the bottom one about 10.5" high. By the way on the unit I received there is a "Pressure Equalizer" valve below one of the handles that you should use to make the pressure inside the cabinet equal to your ambient air pressure for easier opening at different altitudes after shipping.