Parka, Cold weather, Desert Camouflage
Materials Used: The parka are made of three layer nylon and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) laminate material Gore-Tex with Gore-Seam..
Concept of Use: The parka serve as part of the windproof, waterproof layer in the system. The PTFE in the garment has the property to repel water while allowing perspiration to be expelled.
Description of Parka:
- Two breast 13"x8" map pockets with velcro closure(can be opened without unzipping the parka)
- integrated hood and rain bill
- two large slash hand pockets with velcro and button closure
- two-way, full-front zipper to provide full face protection, leaving only the eyes uncovered.
- waist elastic drawcord at the hem baffel to prevent snow from coming up under parka
- hook and pile closures at the wrist tabs
- underarm zippered ventilation to expel excess body heat and moisture during exertion
- a rank tab flap at center chest
- Additional Information
NSN# 8415-01-470-2828 SP0100-05-D-4062 Condition New Manufacturer US Army Country of Origin USA